Blackie School has both a School Council with the purpose of advising and being partners in the education of our youth and a Fundraising Society for purpose of raising money to support the efforts of School Council and the Blackie School.
Meetings are as listed below. Both the School Council and Funding Society meetings will occur during the scheduled time. The School Council will start at 6:00 and the Fundraising Society will start at 7:00 – 8:00.
If you have any questions, please call the school @ (403) 601-1752 or contact the executive members.
- Blackie-School-Council-Operating-Procedures (Ratified at the Oct 21 AGM)
- Fundraising Society Operating Procedures
- SUTP Books
Meeting Schedule 2017-2018
- September 20 - Agenda - SC Minutes - Funding Minutes
- October 18 - AGM - Agenda - SC Minutes - Funding Minutes
- November 15 - Agenda - SC Minutes - Funding Minutes - RCMP Presentation Poster
Meeting Schedule 2016-17 6:00-7:30 pm
- Sept 14th (Minister of Education Visit) minutes Blackie SC Mtg 2016 Sept 14
- Oct 12th AGM2016 school council report and minutes Blackie SC and Fund Minutes Oct 12
- Nov 16th Blackie School Council Nov 2016 Agenda • Parent Council Minutes Nov 16 • Blackie Parents Advisory & Funding Assoc Minutes Nov 16
- Jan 18th Agenda – Blackie School Council Meeting January 18 2017 Minutes jan17council mtg minutes Funding Minutes jan17funding mtg minutes
- Feb 15th Agenda – Blackie School Council Meeting – Feb 2017 Minutes Feb_School Council_Minutes_2017 and Feb_FundAssoc_Minutes_2017
- Mar 15th Agenda – Blackie School Council Meeting – March 2017 Minutes SchoolCouncil_Minutes_Mar15 and Funding_Minutes_Mar15
- Apr 12th Agenda – BLK_School_Council_Agenda_Apr12 Minutes Blackie_SC_Mtg_Minutes_12April2017
- May 10th Agenda – Blackie_SC_Mtg_Agenda_11May2017
- June 7th - School Council Minutes and Funding Meeting Minutes
Fundraising Parent Survey 2012 updated Nov 19th Parents Survey Results 2012
Join our Facebook group
“What School Council has done in the past & can do in the future for the Blackie School Community” (School Council Can Do pdf (2))